📖 Day 19 Cookbook Discussion Prompt - THE GURU

I feel Maharaji :heart:Ram Dass and all the beautiful dharma teachers of love serve remember foundation are my Gurus actually :pray:I owe my this incarnation to them and feel super blessed and so grateful for their everyday presence in my life and I feel so strongly connected to them as if I know them for lifetimes!! In 2019 a few days after the death of father to cancer and seeing my beautiful handsome dad suffer so much opened my heart!! It was traumatic and left a wound that I yet have to heal from!! And in following days bang I heard Ram Dass! And he changed the course of my life! After few months I lost my mom in the most mystical ways in the Himalayas! And my heart knows Maharaji was there with my beloved fat cute mom in Himalayas guiding her.Loosing my parents back to back blew my mind away about the unconditional love I had lost for good! Also being stuck in a abusive narcissistic marriage for 24 years made me feeling more isolated,abandoned, lonely and fearful and did not make things easy for me!The grief and trauma froze me! I felt Maharaji coming out of nowhere and wrapping me around his blanket and giving me a shoulder to cry on!! Since then and to this day Maharaji is much more to me than a Guru. He is somebody with whom I speak to everyday in my times of despair which are apparently everyday :sweat_smile:and I definitely know he guides me!!! I am okay with this insanity or neurosis :rofl:as it gives me a lot of comfort in that surrendering. If it was upto me i would sell all my little belongings and move to Kainchi and i don’t know do anything there! And then I hear Maharaji saying JAO (go) you have two kids and they are your dharma​:joy:! So here I am in the meantime till my kids grow up I doing my somatic work,chanting,meditating,breath work and loving every one including my husband and practice forgiveness. Like Maharaji would say Love everyone and feed everyone but it is the hardest thing I have done :sob::two_hearts:thank you for this wonderful opportunity I had to express my heart out freely and my madness in such a safe space​:pray::heart:big hugs to all of Nupur

7 Likes

I love that she shared that with you Joshua. Beyond the esoteric/metaphorical meaning of what she said, there is a lot to be learned about Earth and how we ended up how we are from observing and studying mountains.

2 Likes