Access the Course: The Yoga of Heartfulness 4-Week Course • Ram Dass
Congratulations!!! You did it!! You completed this 4-week course on heartfulness. Below is a final practice to help ground what you’ve learned and then an invitation to commit to what you want to do next.
We invite you to do this short exercise to help ground all of what you learned into the fabric of your being (as if it isn’t already there.) This is an old yogic technique used to digest experiences…
- Find a comfortable place to sit down,
- Take a moment to relax your body, letting tension melt from your skin, muscle, bones, and mind,
- Let your mind start to rest on your breath,
- Then go back through the course, flashing to moments or messages starting in week 4. Rest here for a few minutes allowing things to bubble up,
- Then in week 3. Rest here for a few minutes allowing things to bubble up,
- Then in week 2. Rest here for a few minutes allowing things to bubble up,
- Then in week 1. Rest here for a few minutes allowing things to bubble up,
- Then think back to when you signed up for the course and the things that motivated you,
- No pressure and no force. Allow things to naturally surface,
- If you go blank, that is fine; rest in the emptiness,
- And finally, come back to the present and see how all you have learned is already in you.
- Slowing comes back into your breathing and body.
NEXT STEPS & COMMITMENTS
We all love Ram Dass in various ways. And one of the best ways we can honor him is to start to embody what we admire in him. His heart. His love. He allows humor. His dedication. His practice
Let’s end this course by sharing what we want to embody and bring to the world to honor our beloved teachers. Also, feel free to share the hows.
- Example: I will embody more humor by starting my day with a joke.
- Example: I will embody loving awareness by stopping before doorways to remember this part of myself.
Let’s inspire one another by knowing so many are out there practicing.
Thank you for being a part. May all we have learned here benefit us in our daily lives and ripple into the world to benefit all beings everywhere.
Namaste and blessings!